Stefan is a Financial Services audit partner with extensive experience in leading multiple audits and advisory assignments for financial services clients, including corporate and investment banks, institutional stockbrokers, broker-dealers and treasuries. He understands traded financial instruments, risk management, critical financial controls, infrastructure requirements, operational, and other risks relevant to financial functions of large financial services and corporate clients.
- 19 years of experience in the external audits of Corporate, Wholesale and Investment Banks.
- IFRS 9 implementation and optimisation
- Global coordination, management and delivery of multi-jurisdictional audit and control assurance engagements in the banking industry
- Directing and managing the transition of new audit clients
- Auditing of listed clients reporting in terms of IFRS
- ISAE3402 control assurance engagements.