A comprehensive, well planned and built financial model is an essential tool for any business. We have extensive experience of building financial models and overlays for business planning as well as transactions. The models we build can be dual purpose; relevant to a specific transaction but also can be used as an on-going management forecasting tool.
Financial models can be complicated however, we design our models to be easy to navigate, flexible and tailored to your needs. They will give you the confidence that you are making informed decisions and that you fully understand their impact.
Our approach to financial model building, includes:
- Talking to you in detail about the scope and your requirements to ensure that your model is fit for your specific needs
- Consulting with you and your wider team to understand the key drivers of the business and the core accounting treatments adopted in the financial statements
- Ensuring you receive a dynamic design to enable scenarios and sensitivities to be easily considered
- Providing you with a robust, user friendly and flexible model, using our established methodology and in line with industry best practice.
- Performing quality control procedures including a code review and a quality review
Model build experience
We are experienced in working on all types of engagements. Below are some of the types of models we have previously built;
- Operational and business planning
- Scenario and sensitivity analysis
- Private equity
- Growth and acquisitions
- Debt and refinancing
- Project finance
- Portfolio analysis
- Fund modelling
Please download our brochure for more detailed information about our financial model build service and credentials.