Our dedicated and highly experienced Forensic Accounting Commercial Dispute Resolution team is committed to helping you resolve the most challenging commercial disputes, whether that is within litigation, international arbitration or alternative dispute resolution processes.
Our services include:
- Reviewing initial information and providing preliminary analysis on liability and quantum
- Assistance drafting letters before action, statements of claim and witness statements
- Expert evidence
- Calculation of quantum of loss
- Independent opinions on technical accounting matters
- Insolvency investigations and contentious insolvency litigation support
- Technical assistance to other experts
- Investigation of electronic disclosure
- Assistance at mediations and settlement negotiations
International commercial dispute resolution and arbitration
If you are involved in a multi-jurisdictional dispute, we can draw on forensic services teams and specialists from across BDO’s global international network to support you. This provides local knowledge and expertise, often extremely advantageous in the context of cross-border disputes.
Find out more about our Global Forensic Services team.