Our team of qualified company secretarial specialists provide exceptional outsourced company secretarial expertise. We will help ensure you meet your compliance requirements. The Companies Act requires you to file statutory forms and your company’s own Articles of Association will require the preparation of documents to record the actions of directors and shareholders.
You will benefit from bespoke solutions, supported by market leading technology platforms, that will help you manage complex company secretarial tasks such as the maintenance of statutory registers, annual returns, AGMs, share transfers and dividends. We offer a flexible approach: we can take care of the whole job or just the more complex procedures.
Delegating this complex work to our specialist team lets you concentrate on your core business, secure in the knowledge that you are compliant.
We would be delighted to discuss how we can support and improve your company secretarial and company formation work. Please contact us to enquire how we can help. Alternatively, you can find out more about us and our service by downloading our brochure.
Areas where we can provide support and assistance include:
- Annual confirmation statement submission
- Maintenance of Statutory Registers
- Monitor filing deadlines for annual accounts and confirmation statements
- Changes to Accounting reference date
- Filings with Companies House on the occurrence of certain events
- Registered office address facility
- Provision of service address to directors
- Single alternative inspection location facility for companies
- Appointment and resignation of directors
Special Work and Advisory
- New company formations
- Registration of overseas establishments
- Company name availability check and company name changes
- Drafting bespoke articles of association including alterations
- Share transfers and allotments
- Capital reductions, purchase of own shares and redemptions
- Reorganisations, restructuring including share for share exchange and capital reduction demergers
- Drafting directors’ and shareholders’ resolutions
- Dissolution and administrative restoration
- Audit exemption documentation
- Dividends and dividends in specie
- Removal of charges
- Obtaining certificates of good standing
- Notarisation, apostille and legalisation
- Reconstruction of statutory registers and statutory audit
- Ad-hoc advice on company secretarial procedures to the Board of Directors