Does your business have the financial and accounting skills and knowledge its needs to successfully navigate challenges and opportunities? You may be struggling to deliver routine accounting tasks or become subject to more onerous reporting requirements due to changes in accounting frameworks or group structure. You may be looking to raise funding or be experiencing such high growth that you need additional support while you scale up in-house functions. In all these situations, you need the right people with the right skills to achieve success.
It can be quicker and more cost-effective to bring in the talent you need, for the time you need it, than to develop that resource in-house or recruit permanently.
How we help and your experience working with us
You will have immediate access to accounting specialists who can work remotely or on site. You can use this resource to plug gaps in BAU functions or meet surges in demand. You can also call on our expertise to drive larger projects or deliver change programmes.
Our Strategic Resourcing Solutions provide:
- Expertise to manage and deliver a process or project for a fixed period
- Expertise or functional know-how you don’t have or need in-house
- External perspective and knowledge of best practice to optimise your processes
Examples of services provided through Strategic Resourcing Solutions
- Management reporting under IFRS, UK GAAP and other relevant accounting frameworks
- Documentation of internal controls and processes
- Preparation of consolidations and statements of cash flow for year-end statutory accounts
- Completion and review of month end close procedures for complex organisations including processes around preparation and posting of journals, updating of ledgers, performance of balance sheet reconciliations and other analysis
- Providing clients with advice on day to day accounting transactions and appropriate accounting treatment
- Technical accounting advisory
- Prepare KPI dashboards from accounting systems
- Prepare budgets and forecasts for management purposes.
Get in touch for more information
If your business needs additional expertise or resource, we would love to help.