Capital Markets Services
BDO provide a full range of audit, assurance, advisory, tax and financial investigations services to capital markets firms. We help Capital Market clients meet the challenges of evolving regulation and technological developments. We provide a flexible approach in a changing environment with a constant focus on excellent client service.
We help our clients respond to major changes in the industry including:
- The future of European and UK regulation
- Developments in the FCA client asset rules
- Staff retention, recruitment and motivation and changes to the remuneration code
- Strengthening liquidity standards
- The development of the European Commission’s Capital Markets Union
- Developments in financial reporting standards including the implications of IFRS 9.
We have a deep understanding of risk and regulatory, accounting, valuation and systems and controls issues. We are close to the Financial Conduct Authority and other regulators. We track and assess emerging regulations to ensure our clients have a robust risk management strategy.
Please check the Insight articles below for the latest developments in Capital Markets.