Shifting regulatory frameworks in various jurisdictions, technological developments and the general economic health of the marketplace all combine to make logistics a fast-paced industry. Do you need a trusted business and financial advisor to support you in managing your global or national business efficiently?
You will be able to work with our experienced and passionate logistics experts throughout the UK and globally. Our approach is always partner-led and our partners are driven by finding the ideas and insights that will make a difference to your business. We get to know you and your business so that we can deliver practical commercial solutions.
Our experience is broad and covers road haulage, warehousing, fulfilment, palletised freight, freight forwarding, courier transport and logistics technology and automation. Our client base includes established privately-owned businesses, fast-growing, domestic start-ups seeking private equity backing as well as global logistics companies operating over multiple jurisdictions and everything in between.
Our services for logistics businesses
You will receive high quality, integrated advice and support to help you succeed in an ever-changing marketplace. The services we will provide you include audit, tax and M&A advice in the UK and from across the BDO international network
We have extensive, hands on experience of the industry and an extensive network of relationships that ensures we understand all the issues you are facing and their impact. We are proud of our track record in this sector and passionate about contributing to your success in any way possible.
We provide a comprehensive range of services including;
- Statutory audit and assurance
- M&A – UK & cross-border
- Tax structures and transactional tax
- Customs and excise advice and training
- International growth advisory
- International trade reviews
- Supply chain mapping and assurance
- Internal audit
- Working capital management
- Transformation and change advisory
- Restructuring and operational improvement
- Information systems and cyber security assurance
- Robotic and system automation
- Corporate governance development and support
- Modern slavery risk review
- Counter fraud and ABAC advisory
- Contract and commercial compliance
- Procurement advisory
- Health and safety compliance
- Environmental and sustainability reporting advisory and assurance
- Business support and outsourcing
We produce regular articles and reports about the drivers of change in the sector. The BDO Logistics Confidence Index, produced in partnership with Barclays and specialist research agency Analytiqa, surveys 100 senior decision makers in the sector each year. Our Annual M&A review and regular deal updates provide analysis of the key trends that are driving value in the market.
We run a series of networking events on topical to give our clients and others an opportunity to share their knowledge, experience and best practice.
For more detailed information about our services, the team and our existing clients, please download our Credentials brochure or complete the short Contact us form to talk to someone about receiving our email updates, attending an event or how we can help.