Building Products & Services
Sector Insights 2019
29 March 2019
The building products and services sector has seen over 3,300 sector transactions complete in the last six years, with double-digit growth in volumes over the last four years. BDO’s latest sector insights publication details M&A activity and drivers in this dynamic and attractive market and provides many other highlights, including:
- A global view on M&A activity volumes, with local insights from our international team;
- Snapshots of private equity investment, which represented 26% of transactions in 2018;
- A trend of rising valuations and multiples across the sector;
- Sub-sector commentary revealing underlying dynamics, valuations and key recent deals;
- Insights from the CPA and Euroconstruct on market outlook and key drivers of growth;
- Analysis of key sector themes including technology, off-site construction, green construction and rising demand.
BDO’s global M&A team has a large pipeline of deals across the globe, and are looking forward to a dynamic year ahead, with deal activity levels sustained.
Download our full report to gain detailed insight.
Please contact Mithun Patel or John Stephan for more information, or to request previous publications:
- UK Plant, Equipment & Tool Hire Review
- Private Equity in the Building Products Sector – analysis of returns and valuation
- 2016, 2017 and 2018 annual Building Products & Services review
- HVAC Insights
- Windows & Doors Insights