In a data driven world and an ever-changing regulatory landscape, there has never been a more crucial time to understand:
- The data that your organisation is processing; and
- Where your data is located.
To support your data governance strategy, our data protection experts have created ROBUS – a smart, intuitive data governance software solution, to enable your organisation to demonstrate on-going compliance with data protection regulation.
ROBUS harnesses the power and stability of the latest technologies, leveraging the information security standards that Microsoft provides to enable your organisation to manage data protection, risk, compliance and governance activities.
A simple data privacy tool
ROBUS is simple, intuitive and easy to use, enabling you to delegate timely reviews and/or updates to data protection compliance.
- Eliminate siloed and inefficient business processes and reduce overreliance on manual tools like Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word for managing data protection compliance i.e., the documenting the Records of Processing Activities or Data Protection Impact Assessments.
- Centralise the management of your data subject rights requests and data breaches.
- Understand the relationship between your data processing activities and record and get a 360 view of your personal data compliance risks.
- Link data subject rights requests and breach reporting to specific data assets and service providers to strengthen your organisation’s data protection compliance.
Data privacy best practices
- ROBUS enables you to track the review and approval of data processing activities in real time and provides oversight of the completion of data protection compliance activities such as Data Protection Impact Assessments and Data Breaches. ROBUS provides your organisation with real time oversight of third-party data transfer risk.
- ROBUS includes a built-in management information tool, to provide real-time, immediate oversight of compliance activities, through the reporting interface.
- ROBUS also has an audit history functionality, enabling you to track any changes made.
A global support network of qualified, data protection experts
- Our team of qualified data protection SMEs are able to provide support and guidance throughout the ROBUS implementation process, with real-time access and support where required.
- With the support of an extensive team of data protection specialists based in the UK, EU and across the BDO Global Network, we are able to provide region-specific data protection expertise to support the implementation of ROBUS across multiple jurisdictions.