Refresh your knowledge and get up to speed with the latest developments
This customs duty training programme will help your organisation proactively manage its tax position.
There have been significant changes to the external trade environment and UK customs duties and policies in recent years. Ensuring your team understands both the risks and potential opportunities surrounding customs duty is essential, and these tailored training sessions will ensure that your team is kept up to date and prepared.
We deliver live and interactive VAT training either virtually or face to face depending on your preference.
The customs training:
- Reduces the potential for errors, improve risk management and processes across your commercial operations and finance function
- Highlight areas of focus and recent changes to ensure staff are up to date
- Helps you to understand the impact of tax on your supply chain and identify specific actions for your organisation around customs risks and opportunities
- Demonstrates positive action to stakeholders such as management, HMRC and customers and suppliers
- Improves the technical skills of your people and contribute to their professional development
What is included in the customs training course?
Our customs training courses are tailored to the needs of your business. Your training session will always cover the key aspects of customs duty policies with exercises and practical examples. The sessions are informal and interactive, whether delivered virtually or in person, so that your team can discuss specific issues and areas of concern together.
All training is delivered live by an experienced Customs specialist to present the chosen materials, facilitate discussion, and answer your questions so that you get maximum value from the training.
How much does the training cost?
We offer competitive pricing that is specifically suited to your requirements. Our prices are not calculated by reference to the number of attendees, and we encourage you to extend the training invite broadly to get maximum value. After the session, we will provide a copy of the materials used for your future reference.
VAT and other indirect taxes changes in 2024
How will your VAT and indirect tax position change in 2024? Stay well-informed with our latest insights.