Refresh your knowledge and get up to speed with the latest developments
Our VAT training programme will help your organisation proactively manage its tax position.
There have been significant changes to VAT rules and policies in recent years and ensuring your teams understand both the risks and potential opportunities in respect of VAT is essential. These training sessions will ensure that your teams are up to date and prepared.
We deliver live and interactive VAT training either virtually or face to face depending on your preference.
Our VAT training:
- Improves the technical skills of your people and contributes to their CPD
- Helps reduce the potential for errors as well improving risk management and processes across your commercial operations and finance function
- Identifies specific actions for your organisation around VAT risks and opportunities
- Demonstrates positive action to stakeholders such as management, HMRC and customers and suppliers
- Highlights areas of HMRC focus and recent legislative changes to ensure your teams are up to date
- Helps you to understand the impact of tax on the supply chain
We also offer sector specific training for those organisations operating in specific sectors such as property and construction or not-for-profit organisations. Please contact us to understand more about our offering in these areas.
What is included in the training?
We cover the topics that you need us to, and which are relevant to your organisation. We will always speak to you to agree a suitable agenda. Your training session will have an informal and interactive learning environment so that your team are able to discuss specific issues and areas of concern together.
All training is delivered live by an experienced VAT specialist to present the chosen materials, facilitate discussion, and answer your questions so that you get maximum value from the training.
What does the training cost?
We offer competitive pricing that is specifically suited to your requirements. Our prices are not calculated by reference to the number of attendees, and we encourage you to extend the training invite broadly to get maximum value. After the session, we will provide a copy of the materials used for your future reference.
VAT and other indirect taxes changes in 2024
How will your VAT and indirect tax position change in 2024? Stay well-informed with our latest insights.