Virtual VAT Training Workshops
22 June 2020
At BDO, we have developed a virtual VAT training programme to help your organisation proactively manage its tax position. The sessions provide training for individual organisations and cover the topics that will be expressly relevant to your needs.
There are a number of benefits to arranging one of these sessions:
- Assist with risk management, reduce the potential for errors to occur and provide opportunities for process improvement within the commercial operations and finance function.
- Identify specific actions for an organisation around risks and opportunities.
- Broaden the skills base of relevant teams and assist them with meeting their CPD requirements.
- Actively demonstrates an engagement with key issues to stakeholders such as management, HMRC and customers/suppliers.
- Keeps team members up to date with areas where HMRC is focusing its compliance activities.
- Helps to understand the impact of tax on the supply chain.
For more information download our brochure.
A combination of organisations focusing on their tax compliance procedures and the need to ensure teams can keep on top of their risk and reporting obligations while working differently in the new normal means that training for you and your team on key areas of tax risk remains as important as ever. In this challenging environment, ensuring your teams understand both the risks and potential opportunities available in respect of VAT is essential.
We will deliver the training that you require on the key aspects of VAT including exercises and practical examples to reinforce learning where appropriate. The online sessions are intended to be informal and interactive so that your team are able to discuss specific issues and areas of concern together.
We only cover the topics that you need us to and which are relevant to your organisation so we will contact you to agree which topics need to be covered. To give you an idea of the topics we have covered previously in the different areas of VAT, please review our session programme here.
Prices for training start from a competitive £500 for a 2 hour session and you will not be constrained by the number of attendees who can join for the price quoted. Our approach gives you access to an experienced specialist to present the chosen materials, facilitate discussion and answer your questions so that you get maximum value from the training.
Request a session now
Following your booking – we will contact you to discuss your training requirements and discuss a mutually convenient date and time for the training.
For more information about booking a session in the North West please contact Phil Ward.
For more information about booking a session in Yorkshire and the North East please contact Laura Myers.