Our extensive experience and knowledge of the shipping industry and how shipping businesses operate sets our forensic maritime team apart from the competition. Our understanding of the sector has proved crucial in the successful resolution of numerous complex maritime disputes.
In addition to our practical experience of the shipping industry, our forensic maritime accounting team has considerable experience in giving written and oral evidence in arbitrations and trials both in England and overseas. We really enjoy working closely with the legal teams and pride ourselves in being able to provide clear, jargon-free reports that explain and resolve complex accountancy or valuation issues.
Our forensic maritime advice covers a range of areas including:
- Accounting systems and verification work
- Time charter damages
- Forward freight agreements
- Liner operations
- Shipping pools and agents
- Oil spill clean-up operations
- Completion accounts, warranty and misrepresentation claims
- Valuations of shipping businesses
Please get in touch to discuss how we can help you and your business.