BDO’s M&A team in the insurance sector
08 February 2017
BDO’s M&A team has unrivalled experience of transacting in the UK insurance sector. The last ten years has seen unprecedented change in the sector. Major contributing factors to this dynamic sector include:
- The continually changing shape of the UK’s regulatory environment
- Increased underwriting capacity and demand for market share
- The impact of emerging markets on global demand
- Revolution in online distribution channels and the development of the aggregator sites
- Mass market consolidation and high levels of M&A opportunities.
We have a wealth of experience and have advised on a wide variety of notable transactions ranging from company sales or acquisitions to fund raising assignments. A selection of our deals include:
Sale of Arc Legal Assistance Limited - BDO acted as lead advisers to the shareholders of Arc Legal Assistance Limited (“Arc Legal”) on the sale of the company to Am Trust International. Read more.
Acquisition of Keegan & Pennykid by Benenden Healthcare Society - BDO advised Benenden Healthcare Society on its recent acquisition of Keegan & Pennykid (Insurance Brokers) Ltd. Read more.
Brokerbility Holdings LTD Acquires Churchill Insurance Consultants LTD - BDO acted as lead advisers on the sale of Churchill Insurance Consultants Limited to Brokerbility Holdings Limited. Read more.
Sale of Doodson Broking Group to Integro Insurance Brokers - BDO acted as the lead adviser on the sale of Doodson Broking Group to Integro Insurance Brokers. Read more.