Does your business need to transform to seize a growth opportunity? Or perhaps, your long-term survival and success depends on a change of strategic direction and operating model?
Whether you are undergoing business transformation to grow or to get back on track, you will benefit from working with advisors with experience of partnering with businesses across all sectors and sizes to successfully plan, implement and evaluate business transformations.
Business Transformation consultancy and services
Our Business Transformation team has a wealth of experience and knowledge gained from delivering a range of business transformation and optimisation projects for clients across a range of industries. You will benefit from working with our hands-on team who have a deep understanding of the full project life cycle from opportunity assessment, initiation and business case development to implementation and benefits realisation.
Our Business Transformation advisors understand the key challenges in delivering change and transformation. They can share valuable insights into delivering successful projects, change and business transformation following industry good practice.
We can help you:
- Identify opportunities and challenges that drive requirements for transformation
- Develop and refine business transformation strategies, plans, roadmaps, and target operating models.
- Assess your readiness for delivering transformational change
- Review and enhance your business processes to gain optimal value
- Identify and use project and change management methodologies, approaches and frameworks that will support success
- Review project management controls on in-flight projects
- Conduct post-project reviews including benefits realisation
You can also use our team to deliver PMO and project management support. We will work hard to become an integral member of your team.
Rethinking Business Transformation
We have created a business transformation framework; Rethink. It is designed to help you think about and assess the viability of business models and underpinning strategic principles. You can also use the Rethink framework to manage business priorities, address business issues and consider new ways of operating.