While the International Standards Board (IASB) and the US Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) have been striving to bring IFRS and US GAAP (US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) together to form a single set of standards, there are still significant differences which could impact on your business depending on its nature and complexity.
How we can help you with US GAAP
Our US Capital Markets team incorporates tax and accounting professionals and brings considerable experience and industry insight. The team can add real value to your business on all US GAAP and Security Exchange Commission (SEC) reporting, accounting and auditing both locally and around the globe.
Specific areas where we can help include:
- Full group audit under US GAAP / US GAAS
- Taking your companies public in the US Capital Markets
- Supporting your companies with Debt Offerings (s.142 projects)
- Audit of consolidation reporting packs under UK GAAP, IFRS or US GAAP and reporting as, or to, a group auditor
- Audit of internal control over financial reporting
- US GAAP v UK and/or IFRS conversion work
- US GAAP training
- Local and international tax compliance (including ASC 740 related matters)
- Local and international tax consulting, including transfer pricing considerations
- Business valuations in business combinations, business restructuring and share option plan advice and compliance
- Bookkeeping and other similar services (including US GAAP/GAAS financial statement preparation)
Please get in touch to discuss how we can help you and your business manage US GAAP.