Complying with both the spirit and the letter of the regulatory framework is a challenge. It requires strong governance and an alignment of commercial objectives, risk management and financial and non-financial reporting.
How we can assist you
We are very prominent within our profession, with a wealth of experience working with regulated businesses. This is underpinned by our sector-specialist approach. We are uniquely placed to provide advisory and assurance services to regulated businesses in order to help manage regulatory risk.
The key benefits we offer clients are:
- A deep understanding of current and future regulatory requirements
- Assurance that regulatory requirements are met
- Independent assurance of regulatory and financial reporting, including audit of regulatory reporting and compliance
- Assistance in developing appropriate corporate governance
- Advice and assistance in becoming authorised by a regulator
- Benchmarking of compliance processes, internal control and quality of reporting
- Our experience in advisory and assurance services to regulated companies runs throughout all areas of sector specialisation within our practice