Tax Seminars for professionals
As part of our service to support and inform our fellow tax professionals and others giving tax advice, we run seminars on key topical issues in Tax.
Our London seminars can be accessed as follows:
- Subscribers to our TaxlinePlus service or Tax Insight magazine, and BDO alumni: no charge
- Other attendees: charge of £50 plus VAT per attendee per seminar, or save money by booking a season ticket at a reduced rate.
Invitations to attend each seminar are sent to clients and contacts. For further information, please contact Julia Chong.
There is no charge to attend seminars in Guildford. For further information on Guildford events, please contact Sally Webster.
These events are hosted at BDO London, 55 Baker Street, W1U 7EU.
Our autumn 2019 programme is subject to change, depending on Brexit and possible emergency Budget developments, and the date of publication of the full draft 2019 Finance Bill.
25 September 2019 - Health professionals and tax (including pensions and VAT issues)
13 November 2019 - IR35 developments, National Minimum Wage issues, and VAT reverse charge issues for construction workers
The timing for all evening seminars is as follows:
- 1700 – 1730 - Registration/Tea and coffee
- 1730 – 1830 - Presentations
- 1830 – 1930 - Questions, canapés and drinks/networking
30 October 2019 - Brexit and/or emergency Budget
5 or 10 December 2019 - Tax residence and related issues
The timing for all Breakfast Club meetings is as follows:
- 0800 - Meet for breakfast
- 0830 - 0930 - Presentation and questions
These events are hosted at BDO Guildford, 31 Chertsey Street, Guildford, GU1 4HD.
11 September 2019 - Succession planning options, including family investment companies
4 December 2019 - Topic TBA
The timing for all afternoon seminars is as follows:
- 1630 - 1700 - Registration
- 1700 - 1800 - Presentation
- 1830 - Drinks and networking