As part of your TSP subscription, you will have free access to our regular webinars on a range of topical issues. These knowledge sharing sessions will allow you to get a fuller understanding of tax issues and how they may affect your business and your clients.
We regularly produce:
- Monthly TSP Tax Update webinars to keep you informed on the latest tax issues. Our most recent Updates can be accessed below.
Next scheduled webinars:
- 14 September 2023 (10.00am)
- 19 October 2023 (2.00pm)
- 15 November 2023 (10.00am)
- 13 December 2023 (2.00pm)
- Single topic webinars on important and topical tax issues prepared specifically for accountants, lawyers, in-house tax teams and other tax professionals. These cover topics such as Income tax loss reliefs, Capital gains tax loss reliefs and Distressed debt.
TSP Tax Update Webinars
Spring 2023 series:
- Share scheme reporting 2022/23
- Share plans and Employee Ownership Trusts: a quick update
- Basis Period Reform - Transitional Year Actions
- Spring Budget 2023 Pensions Tax Changes
- Reducing the impact of Corporation Tax increase to 25%
- Property Tax Update
- ATED, SDLT & VAT for properties
- Purchase of own shares v NewCo MBOs
- R&D tax relief reforms from 1 April 2023.
Autumn 2022 series:
- VAT - hot topics
- Tax Dispute resolution update
- Patent Box update
- Capital allowances update
- Transfer of Income streams
- Inheritance Tax and Probate update
- Mini-Budget - summary and points of interest
- Incorporation of partnerships and LLPs
You can access our 2021 webinar series covering a huge range of issues including CJRS, the Autumn Budget and Finance Bill, the Plastic Packaging Tax and the Residential Property Developer Tax.
Annual TSP conference
Each year we run a one-day Conference on key tax issues that tax professionals and other advisers are facing.
This year's conference will held at our London offices on 22 June 2023. The price for the event will be £350 + VAT.
Taxline subscribers receive two free places, and additional places can also be booked at a discounted rate of £250 + VAT (subject to availability).
Full details and invitations will be sent to subscribers and registered contacts in due course.