The BDO Tax Support for Professionals (TSP) service offers the premium tax support service to tax and legal professionals, practices and in-house tax teams, including a telephone support service, assistance with larger projects, free ezines and webinars on topical issues, tax seminars and our monthly Tax Insight magazine. Read more.
We regularly produce:
- Monthly TSP Tax Update webinars, to keep clients informed whilst our in-house seminars are temporarily suspended during the Covid-19 pandemic. Our Spring 2021 series can be viewed below.
- Single topic webinars on important and topical tax issues. These are prepared specifically for accountants, lawyers, in house tax teams and other tax professionals, but others may find them of interest too. You can view our webinars on Workforce Resilience and Loss Reliefs and Distressed debt below.
If you would like to know when our latest webinar is made available, please sign up for our E-zine.
I want to know when the next webinar is available
TSP Tax Update Webinars
Spring 2021 series:
Includes in-depth sections on Brexit post-Trade Agreement action points, and capital taxes reform – the prospects, and points to note.
Includes in-depth sections on the Spring 2021 Budget and Finance Bill 2021.
Includes in-depth sections on employers, contractors and Employment Related Securities, and Anti-Money Laundering Compliance and Art Market Participants - a registration requirement, and other points to note.
Includes in-depth sections on a SDLT residential property update, and the consequences of theft and defalcations, including the tax treatment of compensation.
Is your business prepared to navigate the new reality after COVID-19? Watch our webinar to find out the most streamlined and effective way to reduce expenditure in a business and organisations.
WATCH OUR WEBINAR
Loss Reliefs and Distressed Debt (May 2020)
Capital gains tax loss reliefs
The key areas of the standard reliefs, clogged losses, negligible value claims, partnerships, and share loss relief against income.
Income tax loss reliefs
The key points of trade losses, cessations, property losses and other income losses.
The key areas of debt impairment and release, including:
- For capital gains tax: simple debts, foreign currency bank accounts and loans to traders relief
- For corporation tax: loan relationships for connected and unconnected companies and on becoming connected and loans to participators
- For income tax: waiver of interest and potential shareholder taxation.