Your journey to full cyber-security assurance starts with an understanding of your assets and their associated business risks. You need to identify and assess weaknesses in your cyber security as well as managing any issues around compliance with the latest regulations.
To meet that need, we offer you the proprietary S.C.O.R.E. solution. This advanced tool performs a data-driven assessment against your technologies and controls and ranks each area with its own risk grading to a cyber-attack. You will have a clear, comprehensive, real-time understanding of your business risk in each assessed area and how to mitigate these risks.
The assessment combined with our expertise will deliver the insights that will keep you one step ahead of cyber threats;
- Understand your business’s cyber risk exposure by evaluating people, processes and technology
- Identify gaps in compliance
- Advise on appropriate protection levels around critical assets
- Improve strategic resource allocation for cost-effective risk reduction
- Design appropriate cyber responses and strategies.
- Real-time grading of your short, medium, and long-term vulnerabilities
Once you understand your exposure to cyber security risks, you can begin to address those risks. We will work with you to develop your cyber strategy and define the appropriate responses to reduce cyber risks to acceptable levels. It will give you a clear roadmap and help you to prioritise your efforts and resources strategically.
We can also help you implement your cyber strategy by identifying appropriate technology solutions, conducting security vendor selection, providing assurance over key 3rd party service providers and reviewing your processes.
Governance and compliance assessment
We can help you define appropriate governance and compliance frameworks, structures and policies. These will then be assessed against a range of leading practice requirements. The requirements and standards we work with include;
- PCI DSS
- SOC2 readiness assessment
- Incident response assessment
- Gambling Commission compliance
- Cyber Essentials
- NIST CSF
Offensive security services
We offer a range of services designed to identify vulnerabilities in your control environment. We adopt the hacker’s mindset to exploit information and technology weaknesses. We use Red Teaming and Penetration testing and a wide range of other testing to put your business’s cyber security through its paces and provide assurance that you are protecting your business effectively.
Red teaming activities
- Social Engineering exercises
- Physical Security Testing
- Stress Testing | Phishing
- War Driving
- Purple Teaming
- War Dialling
- Google Scanning
- Host Security Testing
- Application (web, Client/Server) Security Testing
- Network Data Analysis
- Network Security Testing
- Database Security Testing
- Mobile Application Security Testing
- Data Lake security testing
- Infrastructure Testing (Internal/External)
- Mobile application penetration testing
- IoT Hardware/Firmware security testing
- Cloud compromise assessments