Advice you need, when you need it
Our objective is to understand your vision and work with you to remove the obstacles holding you back from realising your business goals.
We assess your business’s current state of readiness and provide an overview of its strengths and areas of weakness, enabling us to target our advice effectively. From acting as an ad-hoc ‘sounding board’ through to regular meetings to discuss and review financial results, budgets and specific projects, you’ll benefit from a bespoke service that meets your needs.
We’ll work with you to improve the quality of management information, leveraging technology and dashboards, helping you focus on core activities that can maximise your chance of success.
Our range of advisory services include:
- Advice in connection with shareholder and loan agreements
- Advice on corporate group structures
- Assistance with corporate finance
- Assistance with finding grants (BDO’s grant advisory service)
- Bank relationship management and re-banking
- Business acquisitions and disposals
- Creation of performance related remuneration schemes
- Debt fundraising and debt refinancing
- Preparation of cash flow forecasts, budgets and comparison with actuals
- Finance and accounting technology advisory
- Succession and exit planning
- Valuing private companies for share restructure, purchase or sale.
If you're looking to maximise productivity from your finance function, visit our 'Finance Function of the Future' hub to access curated insights and case studies.