Share plans and Incentives
Which Share Plan is right for your business?
There are so many to choose from. Try our free, quick diagnostic tool to receive an outline of which share plan or plans best meet your business needs.
TRY OUR FREE TOOL
Retaining and incentivising the best people is an important objective for most employers and companies. Structuring your cash and share-based incentive arrangements to achieve that goal as effectively and efficiently as possible will give you a competitive advantage. How you approach this challenge will vary depending on your business’s current stage of development and strategy for growth.
Our clients include listed and unlisted corporates, LLPs, start-ups and corporate multinationals. We advise them on the design, implementation and day-to-day operation of share plans and other employee and partner incentive arrangements.
Our approach is commercially-driven and we will design tax efficient structures that meet the needs of key stakeholders. We will also help you communicate with and inform employees and stakeholders. Finally, our integrated approach means that we can draw on the expertise of our international colleagues in the BDO Network and our colleagues in BDO UK.
Our share plan and incentive services include;
- Effective design of incentive schemes overall remuneration packages
- Drafting of scheme documentation
- Employee guides and assistance with employee communication
- Compliance with corporate withholding and reporting obligations
- Global share plan advice using the BDO network in over 160 countries
- Assess impact of corporate actions (IPOs, restructuring and M&A) on equity incentives and management shareholders
- Holistic understanding of impact of incentives delivered through collaboration with expatriate, employment, corporate and international tax teams
- Financial modelling of the impact of the incentive arrangements
- Accounting advice
Key issues for share plans and incentives for companies
Below you will find links to key issues and areas of Share plans and Incentives: