We provide UK residents and non-domiciled clients with a full range of advisory services to assist with the financial and tax implications of divorce and matrimonial disputes and the subsequent restructuring of family assets. We take pride in our approach to this sensitive issue. We take the time to understand you and the other people involved and we will always place a premium on earning your trust.
Our cross-practice team of specialists will assist you with:
- Share and business valuations; Our valuations team will complete timely and accurate valuations of shares and business assets as well the preparing information requests for other parties and the assessment of financial information.
- Tax; Our tax experts will help you understand the implications of divorce and financial settlements including consideration of residency issues and complex investment structures, both in the UK and overseas.
- Tax dispute resolution; Our tax dispute team will advise you on any contentious issues that arise during divorce proceedings and require liaison with HMRC, and any requirements taxpayers need to be aware of regarding the taxation of offshore assets.
- Forensic analysis and investigations; If divorce proceedings become more contentious and full and detailed financial information is required, our Forensic services team can assist both in the UK and internationally.
- Tax Expert Witness; we provide tax expert witness services as part of matrimonial disputes and divorce proceedings.
Please get in touch to discuss how we can help you resolve what can be sensitive and difficult issues.